JOB CODE: COO: 01
Managerial School of Excellence (MSE) is a flagship managerial school focusing exclusively on managerial skill acquisition and enhancement. The idea behind MSE is to fill the transition gap between academic training, technical skills and managerial or executive skills in the work place. It is the training arm of Total Business Solutions Consulting Limited.
MSE wishes to employ a commercially oriented individual with passion for learning and capacity development, who is self driven and with high sense of accountability to fill the position of Chief Operating Officer.
JOB FOCUS: The Chief Operating Officer (COO) will be responsible for the following:
- Organise and ensure the training centers run effectively
- Generate sufficient Returns on Investment of the business
- Grow the Market Share of MSE in the Corporate and Business World
- Manage the Training Calendar
- Co-ordinate the faculty and other resources
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Excellent communication and interpersonal
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Strong initiative and drive for results
- Strong People skills - Building Collaborative Relationships
- Networking, Persuasion and Prospecting skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A good degree, not below 2:1
- Have at least 5 years Human Resources / Training experience
- Previous consulting experience is an added advantage
- Guarantee Pay
- Pay at Risk which is performance driven
- A Marketing Car
Qualified candidates should e-mail their application and detailed CVs stating the job reference code as an attachment to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of this advert.